Majors and Programs
The Faculty of Business offers degrees and diplomas under three departments namely Department of Accounting and Finance, Department of Management and Administrative Studies, and Department of Marketing.
- Department of Accounting and Finance
Diploma in Commerce and Accounting
BBA in Accounting
BBA in Accounting with Education
MBA in Finance and Accounting
- Department of Management and Administrative Studies
Diploma in Office Administration and Human Resource
BBA in Management
BBA in Office Administration and Human Resource
MBA in Strategic Human Resource Management
- Department of Marketing
Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management
Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management
BBA in Marketing
MBA in Strategic Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Minor programs are designed for students from other departments who may need to acquire more knowledge in areas other than their major areas of concentration.
- Students taking a Major and a Minor will normally take more than the minimum expected time to graduate.
- Students who are taking two majors (double major) must complete the minimum requirements of both majors. It will also take the students more than the minimum expected time to graduate.
Diploma of Business Administration
The courses offered in the Diploma of Business Administration programs are within the framework of two years. The program seeks to prepare graduates for further studies and professional assistance in organizations, institutions, companies, and schools management.