Faculty of Theology Departments and Features
The faculty offers the following programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology
- Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies
- Basic Technician Certificate (NTA 4) in Theology NOT enrolling currently
- Technician Certificate (NTA 5) in Theology NOT enrolling currently
- Ordinary Diploma (NTA 6) in Theology NOT enrolling currently
BASIC TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE IN THEOLOGY
The Basic Technician Certificate in Theology is a one year program designed to prepare applicants to serve as church planters in different communities within East and Central African and also to access to Technician Certificate in Theology that will qualify them for admission to the Ordinary Diploma Program (NTA6).
Objective of the Program
The objective of Certificate in Theology program is to impart skills for church planting and evangelism to students. It is also designed to qualify candidates for Technician Certificate (NTA5) in Theology program.
Applicants should hold a Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) of “O” level with at least four passes (D’s).
This means that any passing from any subject is acceptable.