The Accounting Department has six goals
- To provide the necessary resources for a wholistic business education (human and material).
- To provide opportunities for practical experience in order to gain skills for business professional development.
- To prepare, equip, produce competent and commited business professionals.
- To prepare future accountants, managers/leaders for business, government entities, churches, and any not-for-profit organizations at the national and international levels.
- To serve God and mankind.
- To provide business research and consultancy services.