Message From the Director of Students' Administration
Director of Student Administration which was formerly known as Dean of Students Services is an administrative department dealing on students’ social welfare. It works with the Students Organization to make sure that all University and National requirements pertaining to social welfare are fulfilled.
STAFF IN THE DERPARTMENT
The director of student administration is working himself in his office and he is employed under church system. Meanwhile the Dean of women who is also under church system is assisting him as we are waiting the replacement of Dean of men who was his assistant too.
The DSA in collaborating with the Dean of men/ women, Dormitory leaders the department performs some of the following activities such as:-
- Amending student handbook
- Allocating all first year students and continuing students in UOA residence. Due to limited accommodation we used to attend first come, first served when we had many students.
- Ensuring supplying of water in the dormitories and class rooms toilets.
- Supervising cleanliness in and out of the residence halls.
- Maintaining peace and order as stipulated in the student handbook (hostellers)
- Conducting regular meetings
- Advising and supervising regular duties of Student Organization
- Organizing general assembly on every Tuesday from 12noon to 1pm. and other related duties pertaining to the students’ services.
- To maintain discipline among students in campus as well as off campus