- To assist in the formation of a nobel Christian character by placing emphasis on the spiritual values of life
- To provide an environment condusive to consistent christian living
- To develop habits of accuracy, discrimination and sound judgement in thinking and acting.
- To clultivate a sense of civic responsibility and loyal citizenship.
- To give an intelectual and practical experience which will make each student resourcefull, confident and well qualified to meet realities of life.
- To stimulate an appreciation of the best in books, in nature, in musc and in social and recreational activities.
- To help students to develop desirable personalities and to discover capabilities, aptitudes, and interests tatent within themselves.
- To provide oppoetunities for the development of the physical nature through education and practice.